Monday, June 17, 2013

Blogiversary Contest Winners!



My Second Blogiversary contest ended last night, and I would just like to thank you all for the lovely comments and again for the support. :) I did a /roll 1-38 this morning, and as you can see from the screenshot above it landed on 29 and then 6.

That means the winner of the Crawling claw pet is: Akira Voorhees

The winner of a TCG pet of your choice from the ones I listed is: Cain

The winners have been contacted via email, and will have a week from the time of publishing this post to respond. If prizes go unclaimed, I will do another /roll in game to determine another winner.

Congratulations to the winners!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your blogiversary so happy belated blogiversary & gratz to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats to the both of ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You just made my WoW life :D
    Happy Blogiversary again and I hope you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations winners! Oh no, another Crawling Claw in the pet battle pool!

    ReplyDelete