- Molten Will: Deth'tilac's willpower is strong enough to overcome any attempt to tame the beast. Removed when Deth'tilac is low on health.
- Deth Metal: Deth'tilac's molten shell heats up quickly, increasing movement speed. This effect is reset when Deth'tilac suffers damage.
- Deth Strike: Deth'tilac strikes an enemy, instantly killing them. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged or parried. Costs Deth'tilac 10% of maxiumum health.
- Aura of Deth'spair: An aura of deathly despair engulfs nearby enemies, reducing healing taken by 99%.
He doesn't share a spawn timer with any of the other spiders in the Molten Front (more than one spider can be up at a time) and his timer seems to range anywhere from 6-17 hours.
I have a video below of my successful Deth'tilac tame. It did not go nearly as smoothly as my first attempt, but this one had a better ending. A few moments after pulling a warlock from the opposing faction started dpsing him like he was going to get phat lootz off of him or something... The warlock went all out on him during the whole process, but in the end I got threat back. When his molten will buff dropped I abandoned my pet and instantly started the tame. I finished the tame just as he was about to finish getting his deth strike off on me. I almost peed my pants. o.O This was definitely an incredibly heart-pounding and ultimately very satisfying tame.
- Ankha, Spirit Beast Cat (Mount Hyjal)
- Ban'Thalos, Spirit Beast Owl (Mount Hyjal)
- Magria, Blue Spirit Beast Cat (Mount Hyjal)
- Anthriss, Yellow Lava Spider (Molten Front)
- Deth'tilac, Purple Lava Spider (Molten Front)
- Kirix, Green Lava Spider (Molten Front)
- Skitterflame, Red Lava Spider (Molten Front)
- Solix, Orange Lava Spider (Molten Front)
- Skarr, Black Metallic Cat (Molten Front)
- Karkin, Metallic Crab (Molten Front)