Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Razza


The Razza is a level 40 aggressive rare chimaera that used to spawn in the Dire Maul arena. He now spawns in a ruined gnoll camp west of New Thalanarr up in the mountains. (I have indicated where he can be found in red on the map below.)  He is desirable as a hunter pet as he has a unique blue and white skin. There are two other rare chimaeras with unique skins in the game and those are The Evalcharr (Azshara) and Nuramoc (Netherstorm)


The Razza is in the Chimaera family of exotic cunning pets. He can only be tamed by hunters that have the top-tier talent from the Beast Mastery tree Beast Mastery which allows the taming of exotic pets. When tamed he has a couple of special abilities Frost Breath, and Froststorm Breath (his exotic ability) which you can see him using in the screen shot below.




The Razza can be found with NPCScan. You will need to add it, his NPCScan ID is 11497.

You can also use this macro to help find and tame this guy:
/tar The Razza
/stopmacro [noexists]
/cast Tame Beast

I'm not sure on his exact spawn timer but I've read people have seen him in under 4 hours and close to 8
.




7 comments:

  1. I can't get up the mountain to The Razza? I have walked all around the base and can't find it anywhere. Do you have to be able to fly in az to get up the mountain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need to fly to be able to get to him. There is a very narrow & steep path that you can run up on the side of the mountain.

      Delete
  2. is this the same white and blue one you can find in winterspring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not the same one, but it does share the same skin.

      Delete
  3. i have beast mastery and am level 40 ...I checked to see if he was tameable it said he was but when I go to tame him it says hes untameable...any idea why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to be level 69 and have the Beast Mastery talent, not just the spec. :(

      Delete
  4. I was camping the Razza, he showed up at 1:16 am and was killed by another hunter that was camping while I was taming it (needless to say, not very happy about that). Staying true to my camping spirits, I stuck it out, thinking it was going to be 8 hours before I see hi again. I can CONFIRM that the Razza appears in less than 2 hours. He showed up again at 3:08 am. And I caught him ^u^ Happy hunting~

    ReplyDelete