Monday, August 29, 2011

Zaricotl


Zaricotl is a level 48 aggressive rare carrion bird that can be found south east of Dustwind Dig in Badlands. (I have indicated where he can be found in yellow on the map below.)  He drops the typical green item and a decent amount of experience for toons around his level.

He is also especially desirable as a hunter pet as he has a totally unique model. He is the only tamable white vulture in the game.





Zaricotl can be found with NPCScan. You will need to add it, his NPCScan ID is 2931.

You can also use this macro to help find and tame him:
/tar Zaricotl
/stopmacro [noexists]
/cast Tame Beast

Before the Cataclysm his spawn timer was somewhere between 5-8 hours. I am not sure if this is still the case, I had to visit his spawn location several times before I finally found him.



1 comment:

  1. I can never find him up! I've been looking for a month now! He's got amazing colors, a very striking bird indeed! ^.^

    ReplyDelete