Friday, May 18, 2012

Eversong Woods Rare Spawns

Eversong Woods is one of my favorite zones in the game. I absolutely love the landscape -- the trees, the colors, the blood elf architecture; it's all so gorgeous. In fact it's so beautiful, that I have to stop myself from taking screenshots just about every two minutes when I'm there. Eversong Woods is also home to only two rares. Blizzard really skimped out on newbie blood elves...

Those rares are Tregla - a level 10 troll, and Eldinarcus - a level 11 mana surge (elemental). Neither are particularly difficult. My naked iron priest had no trouble downing either of them at level.

Their spawn timers are fairly short, and with so few people leveling through Eversong nowadays they are fairly likely to be up if you go looking for them.

Click Map to Enlarge

Tregla & Eldinarcus
My newest Ironman getting some amazing xp from these guys. ~


1 comment:

  1. I found both of these today and thought "Hmm, I wonder what other rares I can find". Needless to say I'm a little disappointed that the two I stumbled upon are the ONLY two. xD Ah well. Love the site, by the way.

    ReplyDelete