Sunday, April 8, 2012

Swift Springstriders and Brightly Colored Eggs

To those of you who have stumbled here while looking for a wowhead noblegarden egg, welcome to my blog. ;) I can tell you that you are on the right track, however I will not straight up give you the answer. I can lead you in the right direction though. You can find the rare referenced in clue #2 on this post on my blog. You may even find the link in there to the hidden egg... (Anyone who doesn't know what the heck I'm talking about, wowhead is having a little Noblegarden egg hunt and they are giving away some great prizes.)

To those who do read my blog, I'm sure you all know how much I love my tallstrider mounts and matching hunter pets. I never can resist the opportunity to take a fun screen shot as well. So for your viewing pleasure I've snapped this screenie of my hunter with her new mount and pet in my all time favorite location in the game.


For any hunters interested in obtaining this matching pet, it is incredibly easy to get. You can get this skin in Northern Barrens from the Fleeting Plainstriders which are level 12-13. You can also find this skin in Mulgore  from the Elder Plainstriders which are level 8-9.

The Swift Springtrider mount as I'm sure most of you are already aware, can be purchased from any of the Noblegarden vendors for 500 Noblegarden Chocolates. Chocolates drop from eggs at a 1:1 ratio. There is also an incredibly small chance that you can obtain one from a Brightly Colored Egg. I was not lucky enough to see one from an egg and had to purchase it. It took a couple of hours tops, so it wasn't that painful.

For anyone seriously interested in farming eggs for this pretty birdy I would recommend staying away from Razor Hill on Horde side and Goldshire on Alliance if your on a big server, at least for the first few days. On my Alliance server in Goldshire there were people that had "claimed" each egg spawn point, some spawns even had a couple of people sitting on them fighting over the spawns. (NOT fun hunting for eggs that way, imo.) I farmed for my eggs at Azure Watch outside of the Exodar, which had about a quarter of the number of people hunting for eggs in Goldshire. On Horde side I had better luck in Bloodhoof Village.

Happy Noblegarden to all, and good luck finding those eggs!

9 comments:

  1. I always love how you have matching pets :) Razor Hill is not so bad in non peak hour (and especially days after) but I agree, I have better luck in Bloodhoof village or in Falconwing square if you're Horde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I noticed Razor Hill on my server wasn't nearly as bad this morning. I think the bulk of the ridiculousness was on the weekend for sure.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the clue/link! I'd despaired of exhaustively searching everything that came up under 'rare dragon shared spawn'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. np. Glad I was able to "help" you out. ;)

      When I noticed my blog traffic jumping up because of search phrases related to #2 I figured I'd steer people in the right direction.

      Delete
  3. Definitely one of my least favourite world events. I don't normally bother with this one but a new mount and bunny ears? It was a no brainer :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was never one of my favorites either that's for sure, but this year with everyone and their mother fighting for eggs like never before to get the mount...yikes! It moved down a notch or 2 in my book as far as the fun factor goes.

      New mount though = woot! I can't pass those up either. The more the merrier! =D

      Delete
  4. Thanks for not spoiling our contest; some sites were not so nice! You however did a very awesome thing with a hint ;) Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm I found those sites too, I was pretty disappointed with people just tossing the answers out like that. =(

      The contest itself was incredibly fun; you guys did a great job as usual, and naturally what made it fun was actually having to *think* about it. Keep up the good work!! ^-^

      Delete
  5. I didnt even know it dropped from an egg until like 3 hrs ago i was up to like 60 chocolates and opened an egg and to my surprise i got the swift springstrider!! I only thought you could buy it with 500 chocolates but never really got the time to farm 500 eggs lol it was amazing i was like...'did that mount just drop from an egg! I was stoked lol now i just need to farm for the pets

    ReplyDelete